Here are a few helpful reminders to make your application and review process go smoothly:
- All items must be submitted to constitute a complete application package.
- Application fee of $25.00 paid via cashiers check or money order made out to “GREENSBORO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FUND.”
- Incomplete loan applications will not be submitted for underwriting.
- See our Underwriting Checklist to prevent loan approval delays.
Want to mail your application?
You can submit your application via email or certified mail:
- Please attach all required documents and in the subject line type “NEW LOAN APPLICATION: Name of Business”. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
Greensboro Community Development Fund
ATTN: Lending Services
1451 S. Elm-Eugene Street, Suite 2121
Greensboro, NC 27406
** Please note that ALL financial statements and tax returns must be signed and dated in blue ink with original signatures. A “Principal” is any person who owns 20% or more of the business.
- This Universal Loan Application checklist contains the minimum required documentation for any/all loans processed by GCDF.
- Greensboro Community Development Fund does share documents with resource and lending partners for the sole purpose of obtaining a loan approval.
- Additional application items may be requested during the underwriting, approval and closing process.
- Greensboro Community Development Fund is a 501c(3) nonprofit, Community Development Financial Institution and is not an agency of the City of Greensboro or Guilford County government.
- Your information will be shared with third party agencies during the underwriting process