All items must be submitted to constitute a complete application package.
Application fee of $25.00 paid via Cashiers Check or Money Order made out to “GREENSBORO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FUND.”
Incomplete loan applications will not be submitted for underwriting.
Failure to complete the following items can and will delay the loan approval process.
You can submit your application via email or certified mail:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach all required documents and in the subject line type “NEW LOAN APPLICATION: Name of Business”)
Greensboro Community Development Fund
ATTN: Lending Services
1451 S. Elm-Eugene Street, Suite 2121
Greensboro, NC 27406
Business Plan or Executive Summary – Businesses with an operating history of less than 3 years require a complete business plan
Statement describing intended use of loan – Invoices and estimates including contractor proposals
Resumes of management team members and/or officers
Company tax returns for the last 3 years
Historical Financial Statements for the last 3 years – (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Accounts Receivable and Aging Report)
Interim Financial Statements no more than 45 days old – (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Accounts Receivable and Aging Report)
Projected Sales and Expenses for 24 months – Include detailed assumptions to support the projections
Copy of Lease Agreement (if applicable) – Letter of Intent is acceptable with draft agreement
Contract of Sale (if applicable)
Personal Tax Returns for the last 3 years – All owners with 20% or more ownership interest and loan guarantors
Copy of Pertinent Contracts and Agreements – Include franchise agreements
Loan Processing Fee – All processing fees are non-refundable
Credit Report for each guarantor – No more than 30 days old
Certificate of Good Standing (for Business Entity) – No more than 30 days old
IRS 4506 T Form* – Complete a form for the guarantors. If taxes are filed jointly, the joint filer must sign form. Complete a form for the business entity.
Personal Financial Statement and History* – All owners with 20% or more ownership interest and loan guarantors. Even if they do not have an ownership interest in the company, if assets are owned jointly with a spouse, the spouse must also sign the form. If assets are owned separately, the spouse must complete a separate form.
** Please note that ALL financial statements and tax returns must be signed and dated in blue ink with original signatures. A “Principal” is any person who owns 20% or more of the business.
1. This Universal Loan Application checklist contains the minimum required documentation for any/all loans processed by GCDF.
2. Greensboro Community Development Fund does share documents with resource and lending partners for the sole purpose of obtaining a loan approval.
3. Additional application items may be requested during the underwriting, approval and closing process.
4. Greensboro Community Development Fund is a 501c(3) nonprofit, Community Development Financial Institution and is not an agency of the City of Greensboro or Guilford County government.
5. Your information will be shared with third party agencies during the underwriting process